Wedding Fees Details
The fee for a wedding at Scots Church Adelaide is $1,200.00
Included in this figure are the following:
- Religious celebrant of Scots Church Adelaide
- Preparation and lodging of all government documentation
- Wedding preparation sessions
- Venue hire including the Audio-Visual System
- Artificial flowers and pew bows
The Adelaide City Council imposes a $315.00 general litter fine on churches should any form of petal, confetti or rice be used at weddings in the city.
Scots Church Adelaide adds this amount to the general wedding fee but will refund this deposit should the Adelaide City Council not impose a litter fine.
Therefore, the total amount payable is $1,515.00
A deposit of $200 is required to book the wedding date, with the remainder payable no later than one month prior to the wedding date. The church office or minister will supply you with account payment details.